Working Papers

It is a 24- to 48-hour process. You can pick up an application in the Guidance Suite in Room 208.


Requirements for Working Papers 
1. Complete Part I of the application
2. Make sure that the application is signed by your parent/guardian.
3. Note from doctor stating that you are physically fit and healthy to work.
4. Proof of age (Birth Certificate, Passport, Permanent Resident card, State Photo I.D.)
5. Copy of your social security card