- The 5 + 1 Rule: A student must pass five credit bearing subjects and physical education. A senior programmed for 4 or 5 classes who fails one class will be eligible as long as the failed class is not required for graduation.
- The 10 credit Rule: A student must accumulate ten credits for the two semesters prior to the eligibility period, not counting physical education
- Students must achieve a minimum of 90% attendance at the end of each marking period (NO MORE THAN 3 ABSENCES)
- Student-athletes must achieve a passing GPA at time of eligibility evaluation.
- Lateness to school/class may result in exclusion from athletics.
- Cutting class will result in exclusion from athletics.
You are no longer eligible after your 8th term of high school or if you turn 19 years of age before July 1 of that school year.
**NO ONE MAY TRY OUT WITHOUT TURNING IN A COMPLETED MEDICAL AND CONSENT FORM**
The medical form must be signed and stamped by the doctor as well as having the registry number and date of the physical or it will not be accepted. The top portion must be completely filled out and signed by your parent/guardian.